The Dell EMC PowerEdge XR11 is a compact, reversible, ruggedized and certified server for conditions outside the data center. Designed for telco, defense, and retail applications, the PowerEdge XR11 is built to cope with dust, extreme temperatures, shock, vibration, and other environmental variants.
- Boost services at the edge with up to 36 x 86 cores, support for accelerators, the latest memory and drive technologies
- Add versatility with reduced depth and front and rear port access options
- Offer game-changing services without downtime and disruption
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools for on-premises, edge and cloud environments
Industry certified single-socket, 1U, short-depth rugged OEM-ready server with reverse mounting capabilities. Built for telecom, retail, marine and government applications.
• Continuous operation in extreme temperature ranges from -5C to 55C
• Easy access in small spaces with front or rear port connectivity
• Offers up to 36 x86 cores, 2x 70 W accelerators and up to 4 drives