The FortiGate 2600F series delivers high-performance threat protection and SSL inspection for large enterprises and service providers, with the flexibility to be deployed at the enterprise/ cloud edge, in the data center core or internal segments. The multiple high-speed interfaces, high port density, superior security efficacy and high throughput of the 2600F series keep your network connected and secure.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic environments
- Prevents and detects against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence supplied by AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers the industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated for industry-best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combinations of various highspeed interfaces to enable the best TCO for customers at data centers and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with the Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation