The FortiGate 3000F series NGFW delivers high speed networking, increased scalability, and optimized performance features. Enterprises and service providers using the FortiGate NGFW can manage all of their security risks with the industry’s best-of-breed IPS, SSL inspection, and threat protection. The FortiGate 3000F series can be deployed at the enterprise edge, the hybrid and hyperscale data center core, and across internal segments. The multiple high-speed interfaces, high port density, superior security efficacy, and high throughput of this series keeps your network connected and secure.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic environments
- Prevents and detects against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence supplied by AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers the industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated for industry-best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combinations of various highspeed interfaces to enable the best TCO for customers at data centers and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with the Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation