Enjoy superior DECT wireless connectivity with the Jabra Engage 75 Wireless Headset. This one-ear headset has a range of up to 150 meters or 490 feet and the ability to connect up to 5 devices at once, so you can work away from your desk and still maintain quality sound and service. Overcome interruptions with an integrated busylight that acts as a do-not-disturb sign for colleagues. Plus, the advanced noise cancellation microphone on this call center headset allows for crystal clear calls and improved agent focus.
Jabra Engage 75 Wireless work headset features high levels of hearing protection, which is key for heavy users. This includes PeakStop which eliminates potentially harmful sudden sound spikes while IntelliTone 2.0 maintains average sound levels below predefined thresholds throughout the day. All of these innovations safeguard intensive telework headset use so you can confidently and comfortable wear them all day. 40 engineers spent more than 115,000 hours in Research and Development to create the world’s most powerful professional wireless headset, registering 4 unique patents to Jabra in the process. Enjoy the premium usability and build to provide a seamless call experience every single time.
Meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
- INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE – Enjoy superior wireless connectivity with the Jabra Engage 75 Wireless Headset. With a range of up to 150 meters/490 feet, you can work away from your desk and still maintain quality sound and service.
- INCREASE AGENT FOCUS – Overcome interruptions with an integrated busylight that acts as a do-not-disturb sign. Plus, this work headset offers an advanced noise cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers for crystal clear calls and improved focus.
- ALL-DAY BATTERY – Get up to 13 hours of talk time with this Jabra headset. When you do need to charge, the fast charge feature powers your call center headset to 40% in just 30 minutes and 100% in 90 minutes.
- ENHANCED HEARING PROTECTION – Jabra Engage pro headset features high levels of hearing protection, which is key for heavy users. With more innovations to safeguard intensive use, you can comfortably use this mono headset all day.
- PREMIUM USABILITY – Easily answer/end calls, mute and adjust volume using the intuitive controls on the office headset. Connect up to 5 devices at once to increase availability for customer calls. Meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements.